Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Last Supper's 'My Last Sandwich'





















My Last Supper is the brain child of Melanie Dunea, who "eats, drinks, photographs, and hears about the food fantasies of the world's best chefs, celebrities, and foodies." Her book, "My Last Supper: 50 Great Chefs and Their Final Meals" contains a foreword by Anthony Bourdain and the sequel "My Last Supper: The Next Course; 50 More Great Chefs and Their Final Meals" is introduced by Marco Pierre White. Pretty good company! Both books contain exquisite portraits, interviews, and recipes. A great and exciting project, Melanie. Thank you for sharing your My Last Sandwich with A Sandwich Blog! Be sure to check out http://www.mylastsupper.com/ and follow My Last Supper on Twitter. And go buy the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment